Friday, May 7, 2010

Come to Mama


Mother's Day is once again upon is, and being a mother to two young girls myself, it's always a time for reflection. All I want this year for Mother's Day is to be surrounded by my lovely daughters laughing, playing, and just enjoying one another's company.

KIDDING!

Here's what I really want:
Mommy loves you, Piper and Romy, but nothing can come between a woman and her love for vintage glass lighting.

I often see to-die-for lamps from Swank Lighting used throughout projects from favorite designers like Tobi Fairley, but I haven't yet had the opportunity (read: budget) to place any of their pieces in a project. I certainly hope to remedy that, because these lamps are gorgeous enough to make an entire room.


Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there who keep the world turning, hopefully with more grace and composure than this mom manages. Treat yourself to something swanky!

1 comment:

bazaarofserendipity said...

YES PLEASE :)


www.bazaarofserendipity.blogspot.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin