Friday, September 26, 2008

The Domino Book of Decorating...


...is currently in my hot little hands, and the rumors are true: it is indeed *fabulous*! Now I may be able to recycle the hundreds of tear sheets I've been hoarding since the magazine's inception, because--and I am not exaggerating here--almost all of them seem to be represented in this book.

Not only is the book itself wonderful, but you get a free one-year subscription with the purchase of the book...

AND it has a chinoiserie-esque cover!

What more could one ever want from a book? I can think of a few other things, but I don't know any books that could do them.

Come in and ask for a super-secret copy. The official publication date isn't until October, but I'm willing to make an exception, just for you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dang! I pre-ordered a copy through bn.com/domino but I want one earlier.

All Women Everywhere said...

You should come by just to look...it's lovely.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin