Thursday, December 11, 2008

More in Store


In addition to stocking up on stocking stuffers, we've been stockpiling more vintage pieces for your consideration. (I've officially exhausted my stock of "stock" phrases!)


Our current favorite? A pair of vintage nightstands with "bamboo" detail and awe-inspiring new orange lacquer finish. My favorite detail? A "breadboard" pullout for all your nighttime necessities.

Vintage resin Buddha lamp with stunning custom pagoda white linen shade.


Coral wall mirror with gold detailing....Dorothy Draper would be proud.


Pair of vintage lemon-yellow crackled-finish ginger jar lamps with new custom black linen shades. The picture doesn't do justice to the intensity of the color...snap these up fast before they mysteriously migrate to my living room.

And though not vintage, we have a few new items that could fool the untrained eye:


Pair of brass sconces with crystal chain (which can be removed if you hate) and...

A pair of these charming gilded stools with cranberry silk cushions.

New or old, we've got you covered.

4 comments:

hello gorgeous said...

Those yellow lamps are gorgeous!

All Women Everywhere said...

Yes, they may just end up in my living room. They'd be there right now if I didn't have bills to pay!

Anonymous said...

Gosh, I love that orange! May I dare to ask what shade that is?

All Women Everywhere said...

Hi, House & Life! Love your blog.

They are Benjamin Moore 2011-10, cleverly called "Orange." I totally covet them myself. If they go unsold, they will definitely find their way to my bedside.

Thanks for reading.

Leah

PS I'm happy to ship! ;-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin