Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Pillow Talk

We are so thrilled with the newest additions to our pillow family, courtesy of wonderful Texas-based duo August Morgan, which you may have read about in one of katiedid's recent posts.

Principal Kate Hersch travels the globe, picking up needlepoint pieces along the way, and uses fabrics to transform them into one-of-a-kind pillows that border on artwork.

Pillows have always been a quick and easy way to put your own fresh stamp on a space, and these are perhaps the most personal of all statements. No two are alike, and with so many quirky designs from which to choose, you're sure to find one that's got you sewn all over it.

Read more about them here, then come check out our selection.















3 comments:

Siiri said...

Leah, these are fab, obvi. What's the price range? I like the mushrooms! I might have to stop in soon to peek at the rest you have in stock. Great idea, and green option for easy ways to redecorate your space without a huge investment!

All Women Everywhere said...

Yes, loving these pillows, too. The prices range from $75 to upwards of $300 for the long mushrooms...which are truly stunning in person, amalgamations of various pieces of needlepoint. I love the idea of taking pieces made by random unknown people and combining them into one new and unique piece. A warm and fuzzy thought.

You should stop in this weekend... I will be working Saturday and Sunday and would love to see you!

Siiri said...

Ha, Done! I will stop in this weekend! It'll be great to see the new pillows, catch up with you (it's been like 9 months since I saw you when we first met in the store!) and you can tell me about that couch source we were discussing! I've also got a new little find I heard about that I wanted to share with you, so I'll try to remember to tell you about it! see you this weekend!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin