Friday, March 19, 2010

In the Bag


Sometimes in life (okay, a LOT of times) it's the little things that bring you the most delight.

Take, for instance, this bag. Trade fabric showrooms all use promotional bags to send their clients out the door with, and some of them are more creative than others in their designs. One of my favorite fabric lines, Schumacher, also produces some of the best bags around, using their fabric patterns as design features.

When I saw my friends at the Schumacher showroom displaying their latest issue around the floor, my heart skipped a beat. And then I looked inside the bag:


Ah, heaven. I absolutely love the pairing of the scenic Asian print with the crisp geometric. Pattern perfection. And to cap it off, they threw in a coordinating braid handle.

Am I total nerd or what? (Don't answer that.)

Fabrics shown are Schumacher's "Nanjing" in Porcelain (Asian scene) and "St. Tropez" in Navy (an indoor/outdoor fabric, I might add, that would be perfect dining room chair cushions or pillows on the patio).

Come see us for some fabric -- or a bag (we got a few) -- of your own.

3 comments:

Alicia said...

From one nerd to another (cause the bag is fab!!)...we're eccentric with an artistic flair!!!!

All Women Everywhere said...

Works for me, Alicia!

Open House LLC said...

My favorite showroom indeed. Love that you love the bags. You're talkin' my language.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin