Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Pinch Me


Seriously, because I had a very vivid dream today that I opened my new issue of "Elle Decor" and saw a photo of my very own store next to my very own name...in "Elle Decor"! The very same "Elle Decor" that I await with baited breath after closing the final page of the most recent issue...the one that I thought I'd have to give my right arm and/or firstborn child to appear in. That "Elle Decor."

You're probably guessing by now that it wasn't actually a dream. And you're right: Check out page 46 of the July/August issue for proof.

The cover isn't online yet, and I am too low-tech to own a scanner, but I'm working on it. Stay tuned.

(Thank you, Margaret Russell. Call me.)

--Photo of "Elle Decor" editor-in-chief Margaret Russell (and, coincidentally, author of one of the few *good* Editor's Pages...) courtesy of these fine folks: http://www.mediabistro.com/articles/cache/a9887.asp

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin